Our (SO-HO) Small Office / Home Office Support Team Provide following services:
InfoTech Connection proud to have SO-HO users Support team recently added to their Services. We understand SO-HO user’s need and expectation at today’s technology changing in fast paced. We found from our research most of the time they are hesitates to call a service center…and we know why. Sometime it is not worth it fix it because it cost too much. That is why; we just added SO-HO users Support team to our services which includes:
- Free Consultation.
- Computer Hardware Upgrades (Add Memory, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, Camera, TV- Card, Printer Hook ups and other Peripherals).
- Install and configure (Windows Servers, Windows Vista, XP, 2000, 98, MS-Office, Printer, Other Application).
- Troubleshoots Internet Related Problems and Dialup/DLS Problems.
- Computer/Network security(Virus Protection /Spam/ Firewall).
- New or Existing Home Office Setup for your computing needs.
- Data Backup, Recover lost Data, Data Transfer from Old PC to New PC.
- Computer Network and Telephony Cabling including structure cabling.
- Build and Support new or existing websites.
- Setup Local Area Network (LAN) at Home Office.
- Wireless Setup and Troubleshoot on Desktop and Laptop.
- Support Home Office Networking Needs.
- Computer, Phone, Cable TV, High Speed Internet and electric Wiring.
- Home Office Server setup configured and support.
- Printer Support through our partnership with local vendors.
- Onsite Service and Drop off location available.
- DSL and VOIP Phone Setup onsite.
- Network Printer setup – Wired or Wireless.
- Kids Activity monitoring.
- Various Laptops, PDA’s, I Pod’s and MP3 player’s support.
- Email Account setup and troubleshoot. Outlook, Outlook Express and other popular email support.
- Training – Basic Computer, O/S, Application such as MS- Office, MS-works, Creating Websites and Hands on Front page, CGI scripts, Quickbooks training.
InfoTech Connection | Phone: (703) 552-1000 | E-mail: service@nfoTechConnection.com