We divided our Small Business Services into 4 platforms to serve you better.
Computer Hardware & Software Support:
- Computer Consulting, Maintenance planning, Service & Repair.
- Network and Telephony Cabling including structural wiring (Cat 5e and Cat6).
- Data Backup and Recovery.
- LAN, WAN and Wireless Networking Support.
- Local and Network Printers support.
- Small PBX setup for your VOIP or PSTN Telephony needs.
Computer Security andSurveillance Services:
- Install IDS (Intrusion Detection System).
- Computer/Network security (Firewall / VPN / SPAM /Virus Protection).
- Finds security holes and recommendation for your networks.
- O/S and Data Recovery from corrupted Drives.
- Install and Configured Video surveillance camera for local or remote site.
- Wi-Fi security and data encryption.
InfoTech Connection Provides full-service web-development service. Whether you need a simple, effective web presence, or a robust e-commerce solution, Our Company can help you identify and meet your goals. Our Web Developing Team has extensive knowledge of HTML, XML, Graphics and CGI Scripting, Java, Visual Basic and databases, particularly Oracle.
- Domain Registration or Web hosting through our vendor.
- Email Account setup and troubleshoot Outlook, Outlook Express and other popular email Applications support.
- Build new and develop existing websites.
Employee Training and Business Process:
Our Certified Staff covers various Training such as…
• Basic to Advanced level of your computing needs.
• Configure New Computer and data move from old to new computer.
• Operating System navigation.
• Applications such as MS-Office including Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook, OneNote and Website Publishing Tools - Microsoft Front Page.
• Various E-Mail Tools, configuring Multiple Email systems in one Inbox and backup procedure implementation.
• Product Inventory Tools
• Barcode and Scanning Tools setup and Training.
• Payroll and Accounting Application such as QuickBooks - Step-By-Step Training.
• Payroll system setup and ID/Badge support.
- New or Existing Small Business/Office setup for your computing needs.
- Data Transfer from Old PC to New PC, Data Backup and Recovery including Offsite Backup Option, Data Recovery from Various Laptops, PDA’s, I Pod’s and MP3 players, Digital cameras and BlackBerry and Other PDA Phones.
- Computer Hardware Any types of Computer Hardware Upgrades (Add Memory, CD-Rom, DVD-Rom, Camera, TV- Card and other Peripherals).
- Computer Software Support including Install and configure (Windows Servers, Windows Vista, XP, 2000, 98, MS-Office and other Applications).
- Build Custom made Computers to suit your needs.
- Virtual Private Networking.
- Network project management.
- Design and implementation planning.
- Technology consulting: evaluations.
- Troubleshoots Internet Related Problems and Dialup/DLS/T1, T2 and T3 line Problems.
- Recommend Purchasing Computer and Network Equipment.
- Install, configured and support Microsoft Windows Servers.
- Network Printer setup – Wired or Wireless.
- Printer repair through our partnership with local vendors.
- Data Entry to your Database Supports.
Free Consultation Available By Appointment Only
To fulfill our client needs whether you are small or mid size company, we also build Custom made Computers with competitive market price through our partnership with Microsoft and by our licensed Microsoft system builder Staff. We also partner with Intel, Toshiba, HP, IBM and Dell.
InfoTech Connection | Phone: (703) 552-1000 | E-mail: service@nfoTechConnection.com